1. Document Header.
- Document No
The document number is set automatically, is incremented by one when you open a new document. You can specify the number manually.
- Approve Date
Date of approve (creating) of the document. You can edit the posting date manually. For this
must hold down the button with the date in the dialog box to specify the desired date.
2. The list of goods in the invoice. Goods is added to the invoice on the button "Add New" or by using a barcode scanner (the button "Scan"), Purchas Parties Editor opens . To edit or delete existing records, you can use the context menu (holding the box with the desired product).
3. The totals of the document.
- Purchase Amount
Amount of the price supplier.
- Sale Amount
- The amount of the established sales price for this product.
- Estimated profit on subsequent sales.
- Percent of mark-up (average) for the full amount goods in the invoice.
- Paid Amount
- The amount paid to the document.